ShareMyCook allows you to track the type of grill you use for your cooks.
- To add a grill to your account go to the main dashboard and click "My Account" on the top of the page and select "My Grill" from the drop-down menu. Click on "Add Grill/Smoker".
- You can enter a nickname for a grill which is convenient if you have more than one grill and want to monitor which one was used for an archived cook.
- Because grills perform differently from one another, setting your grill can help you make any special adjustments to your device to increase performance in the future.
- Use the drop-down menu and select the make and model of your grill. If you don't see your grill, select "Other" from the drop-down menu.
- To upload a photo of your grill, click "Choose a File" and select a photo from your computer.
- Click "Save" once completed.