Once your account is created and your device is synced to ShareMyCook, we recommend you setup your personal profile.
- While on the ShareMyCook dashboard, click the "My Account" drop-down menu and then select "My Profile".
- The "My Profile" page allows you to store your real name as well as a separate screen name that will be used publicly. Add any additional information that you would like to appear on your public profile page.
- To upload a profile picture, click "Choose File" and select a photo from your computer.
- Select your Default Temperature Unit by clicking "Fahrenheit" or "Celsius". Fahrenheit is the default temperature unit.
- Select your preferred Time Zone by clicking the drop-down menu. Eastern Standard Time is the default time zone.
- Your profile is made public by default. To change your privacy setting, click the checkbox next to ‘Make Account Private’. Your profile, recipes and cooks will be hidden and be unavailable to the public.
- You have the option to add your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest social media accounts to your profile. To add your accounts, enter the full URL address starting with: http:// not just your username or handle. These will appear in your public profile page.
- Once completed, click "Update Profile" to save your information.
*Note: if you would like to see what your profile looks like to other users click "View Public Profile" at the bottom of the page.