1)Using a Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet, or desktop, go to its Wi-Fi Settings and select HS-MY_CYBERQ_#### (or the custom name you have assigned). If prompted, enter the default password: 1234abcdef. Once connected, the CyberQ Cloud will briefly display HOT-SPOT PAIRED!
2)Using the device you used to connect with Wi-Fi, open a web browser window and type 192.168.101.10 in the address bar to load the internal CyberQ Cloud System web pages.
3)You will then see the built-in CyberQ Cloud pages. Click on the link at the top right that says WI-FI SETUP.
4)Click on the orange button that says Cloud Connection Wizard.
5)The CyberQ Cloud will then scan for your home Wi-Fi router. This generally takes up to 60 seconds.
6). Scroll down to see the available networks. Find your home network and click Join button below the home network.
7) If your Wi-Fi router requires a password, type in the password and hit Submit.
8)Your CyberQ Cloud will then restart in what is called Infrastructure mode and will connect to the internet through your Wi-Fi Router. (If your CyberQ Cloud starts up and briefly says No Network, this usually means that your password was incorrect and you should return your CyberQ Cloud to Hotspot mode and run the connection wizard again.)
- Easiest way to do this is to reset to factory settings by holding down all four arrow buttons until control says "Resetting EEPROM"
9)After the device fully reboots, it will prompt you for a registration pin. *Note: if your CyberQ Cloud gets stuck on connnecting to cloud, this means you are not connected via 2.4 GHz band or security and interfering with connection (example: security camera).
10) On Wi-Fi able device, the internal CyberQ Cluod page will have a yellow link to sharemycook.com. *Note: when you click the link, most devices will automatically switch back to originally Wi-Fi. If this does not happen, go to Wi-Fi setting and select your normal Wi-Fi.
11) On SMC Main Page, scroll down and click orange 'Register Device' button
12) If you have already created an account, use those login credentials. Otherwise, click on 'Register Here' and fill out on screen prompts and click orange 'Create Account' button.
13) You will be promoted to verify your email, you must do this before continuing.
14) Once email is verified, login to SMC and click orange button to add CyberQ Cloud.
15) You will be given a 4 digit number. Enter that PIN number on the CyberQ Cloud using arrows and push the middle, circle button to submit.
16) The device will check registration and once complete it will say 'Registration Successful.' *Note: if your PIN expires/you lose it, follow the steps above to generate a new PIN.
17) You will be taken to your main dashboard of SMC. To change or configure any settings, click on 'Advanced Device Settings.'