You can manage, review, edit, and start and stop the recording of live cooks in your My Recorded Cooks management area.
- You can access this page by clicking on the "My Account" drop-down menu and selecting "My Recorded Cooks".
- From this page you will be able to add new cooks, view previous cooks, and start and stop recording your cooks. You will see a thumbnail of each cook along with its name and the date you created the cook.
- Click "Edit" next to a cook to edit the main details you entered during the initial setup of your cook. Make adjustments as needed or upload a new gallery image.
- If you have a cook currently recording, click the "Stop Recording" button to stop the site from recording the temperatures from your device. If you have a previously saved cook, but didn't start recording yet, you can click "Start Recording". *Note: You can only have one cook recording at a time per device. If you are recording a cook and start a new cook with the same device, it will stop the recording of your previous cook.
- To view the graph of a specific cook, click on the "View Cook" button next to the cook you wish to review.